At The De’mor, we invest in you so you can invest in becoming the leader you want to be – setting your own path and driving results. You’ll be challenged, encouraged and empowered to impact the lives of your clients, your peers and yourself every day. And you’ll do so as part of a team – unified and unstoppable.
Our values define our culture. They express what we believe, how we behave, and how we interact with others with honesty and integrity. We have commitment to encouraging creativity and innovation, and developing people to explore their desired career path. We have passion and natural ability to deliver exemplary service at all times.
De’mor Boutique is looking for a Personal Assistant of Fashion Designer to join its team. This position supports and assists the Director/manager/Fashion Designer of De’mor Boutique to manage its fashion projects, administrative tasks, logistics and daily operational activities, liaise with clients and other third parties. This position is also responsible for managing content of the De’mor Boutique’s website.
- Female, between 23 to 35 years old.
- Minimum academic qualification is Diploma/University graduate/fresh graduate are welcome.
- Possesses English proficiency in speaking and writing.
- Familiar with computer (Microsoft Office and E-mail).
- Familiar with social media.
- Having a passion for fashion; experience in fashion would be advantage.
- Disciplined, honest, dedicated, and having a pro-active mindset.
- Willing to work independently with limited supervision.
- Mobility required.
- Willing to work part time/full time with flexibility working hours.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Management of De’mor Boutique and activities including the preparation of documents; liaison with external stakeholders, such as with shipping provider, garment, and fashion designer contacts; and provision of administrative support, including arranging petty cash, purchasing orders, inventory stock, price lists, monitoring orders made via the website, updating the content and image for the website and social media, preparing shipments, scheduling appointments with the clients and organize events for De'mor.
- Assist the management with quality control of clothes after production by the tailor and weekly checking all the dresses present in the storage as to maintain their good quality. Also helping the designer to find good fabrics for next designs/productions.
- Assist the director/manager with promotions via social media, including the development and implementation of a social media strategy.
- Assist the management with preparing photo shoots and prepare the logistics for the events.
- Assist the management in searching (+ participating with) fashion exhibitions or fashion show event in Jakarta.
Submit the application:
- Applications are invited for the above position of De’mor Boutique. The position is part-time/full time with an immediate start date required.
- As part of your application you will need to provide: a curriculum vitae and essay. In preparing your application, you should work on the assumption that the De'mor management has no prior knowledge of you.
Note the essay is DIFFERENT from a cover letter!
Your essay is a chance to tell the De'mor management why you are the right person for the job. The De'mor management wants to know why you want to work at DE'MOR Boutique, why you are interested in the role, what you can offer them, and how your skills, knowledge, experience and qualifications are applicable to the role. In short – why should we hire you? You have 1,000 words to complete your essay.
Try not to duplicate information that can already be found in your employment summary, but do highlight any specific examples or achievements that will demonstrate your ability to perform the role. Ensure grammar and spelling are correct, and that you have used the correct punctuation where appropriate.
- Applications which do not address the above mentioned requirements, will not be considered for an interview.
Applications should be directed to the Human Resources Department of De’mor Boutique by March 31, 2019 at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: ‘Personal Assistant’. Please note that no phone call inquiries will be taken and only short-listed applicants will be advised and invited.