At The De’mor, we invest in you so you can invest in becoming the leader you want to be – setting your own path and driving results. You’ll be challenged, encouraged and empowered to impact the lives of your clients, your peers and yourself every day. And you’ll do so as part of a team – unified and unstoppable.
Our values define our culture. They express what we believe, how we behave, and how we interact with others with honesty and integrity. We have commitment to encouraging creativity and innovation, and developing people to explore their desired career path. We have passion and natural ability to deliver exemplary service at all times.
De’mor Boutique is looking for a Personal Assistant of Fashion Designer to join its team. This position supports and assists the Director/manager/Fashion Designer of De’mor Boutique to manage its fashion projects, administrative tasks, logistics and daily operational activities, liaise with clients and other third parties. This position is also responsible for managing content of the De’mor Boutique’s website.
- Female, between 23 to 35 years old.
- Minimum academic qualification is Diploma/University graduate/fresh graduate are welcome.
- Possesses English proficiency in speaking and writing.
- Familiar with computer (Microsoft Office and E-mail).
- Familiar with social media.
- Having a passion for fashion; experience in fashion would be advantage.
- Disciplined, honest, dedicated, and having a pro-active mindset.
- Willing to work independently with limited supervision.
- Mobility required.
- Willing to work part time/full time with flexibility working hours.
The key responsibilities of the position include:
- Assist the director/manager with promotions via social media, including the development and implementation of a social media strategy.
Submit the application:
- Applications are invited for the above position of De’mor Boutique. The position is part-time/full time with an immediate start date required.
- As part of your application you will need to provide: a curriculum vitae and answer these two questions:
- Why do you want to work in the fashion industry?
- Why we should hire you?
- Applications which do not address the above mentioned requirements, will not be considered for an interview.
Applications should be directed to the Human Resources Department of De’mor Boutique by Nov 31, 2018 at the following email address: email@example.com with subject: ‘Personal Assistant’. Please note that no phone call inquiries will be taken and only short-listed applicants will be advised and invited.